1. Only share information related to the HIMSS conference and relevant healthcare IT topics. With some occasional deviation, the focus will be on sharing information about the following topics
#consumerism - improving member’s overall well-being – medical, social, financial, and environmental
#cybersecurity - protecting the privacy and security of consumer information
#digitalhealth – digital health and connected health
#mhealth – mobile health for improving disease management, member engagement, and data collection/distribution
#pharmacy –pharma costs vs benefits to quality of care and total medical costs
#telemedicine – telehealth and telemedicine for acute and chronic care needs
#interoperability - interoperability and integration topics
4. Include links to supplemental content and resources associated with certain tweets.
5. Share select vendor info (whitepapers, surveys, content, offers, etc) that are not clearly a sales pitches. Veiled sales pitches may be passed along at my discretion.
6. Verify that all embedded links and embedded content can be accessed, warn about need to login to access content, and other practical considerations.
7. Spare you the excess of the “over-tweeters”
8. Share select info on "booth-bling," tweet-ups, parties and contests.
9. Keep an eye out for the off-beat, intriguing and humorous - and the edgy stuff you'll rarely see others share.
What This Account Won't Do
3. Like and re-tweet every tweet mentioning this account.
4. Repeat the same tweet over and over and over and over and over
Good #HIMSS17 Information - Before, During & After