As promised, I'm offering the first 100 people who followed the @HITConfGuy account a set of information monitoring services for the 2015 HIMSS Conference in Chicago. These services are free with no obligation* and are described below. As a member of the First 100 Followers, you can choose to receive all services or a subset of these services.
What @HITConfGuy Will Do for His 1st 100 Followers
a. Monitor up to 4 specific topics of your choice
b. Monitor up to 4 specific vendors
c. Monitor up to 2 specific products or services
Twitter, blogs, newsfeeds, and other electronic media sources will be monitored using words, phrases and hashtags describing the topics, vendors and products/services you’ve selected. At the end of each day of the conference, I’ll email you a report containing all of the findings on the topics, vendors and products or services you’ve noted.
2. Breaking Conference News Notification
3. Daily Summary of Top 20 Tweets
4. Exhibit Locator Service
5. Share Select Info from my Information Archives
6. Compilation of Conference Tweets
Here’s What I Need from You
2. If applicable, your company name.
3. An email address.
4. Your mobile phone number (if you want certain information sent via text message – like that provided in services #2 & #4 above)
Send your information to my HITConfGuy@gmail.com email address.
Note: If providing both email address and mobile phone number, indicate whether you’d like information from services #2 & #4 sent to your email, your mobile phone or both. Information related to all other services will be sent to email.
Note: Participation in this service will be closed on Tuesday, March 31st so please provide the information noted in items #1 through 4 above by then.
* You didn't think there'd not be some sort of legal disclaimer, did you? To be sure, these services are subject to change and I reserved the right to cancel the offering, expand the offering, and decide who or who may not receive the services. That said I am doing this in good faith, fully expect to provide what I state above and hope it provides some value.