Here are some ideas and tips about making the information you share on Twitter more easily identified, consumed and shared with others.
Share Well – It’s Going to Be Around Forever
Tag 'Em Danno!
2. Integrate hash tags into your tweet – if it makes sense
Ex. “Vendor ABC is offering free ICD-10 upgrades to current EHR licensees” #EHR #ICD10
“Vendor ABC is offering free #ICD10 upgrades to current #EHR licensees”
3. Use hash tag(s) to help categorize your tweet and make it easy to find
Example: "#Top10 #Digitalhealth #Apps for #healthcare #providers at #HIMSS15”
And the following are all equivalent to #EHR: #EHR’s #EHR? #EHR!
5. Use Official and/or Unofficial Hashtags
Tidy Up Your Tweet Before You Share It
7. Leave room for others to RT and share your information
8. Validate links before posting them
Point People in the Right Direction
10. Identify special digital media formats at the end of the tweet
11. Point out a specific locations in a large media you are sharing
For more info, Follow me on Twitter.